food chain food chain

absolutely retardedly addictive. graphics are nice, i like the minimal style. the flashing of the big fish is a little disconcerting, and they do get rather nightmarish to avoid when the screen gets somewhat cluttered.

if i could suggest any improvement, it would probably be a larger playing area, perhaps you could implement some kind of scroll or zoom?

definitely worth playing though. you might even say that i was... *hooked*?

(i'd prefer if you didn't say that, though.)

Number wheel Number wheel

Simple enough concept, strangely addictive though. It could definitely use some visual polish, and possibly some more "game show-y" music, I guess? Anyway, if you put a little more time into the animations and enhance the appearance of the UI somewhat, this could evolve into a rather fun little timewaster. Maybe add a two-player 'race' mode? Who knows! But it was worth reviewing, at least. :)

Machine Machine

i don't get the reason this has such a low rating. makes for awesome ambient listening, if a little repetitive. kinda defies genre a little bit.

solid piece dude, it works really well in the background for ambient grooving. keep making sweet tracks :)

Field Medic Field Medic

Nice and heavy and dark, I approve. Not my usual style of choice to listen to, but I enjoyed it!

Some criticisms, if I may; the lead synth that you brought in around the one minute mark or so came in a little harshly, and I feel as though a few samples here and there probably wouldn't go awry, but it's nice and relentless. Sweet track!

AliceMako responds:

The whole thing is made of samples, granted they're compressed to a crunch to achieve the harsh sound this has.